About Me

Greetings, I’m Josh and I love to play soccer (obviously). I started to commit soccer as my future career when I saw what I can do with a soccer ball at my feet. I got inspired to work harder when I think of Lionel Messi(World’s best soccer player). Messi started playing soccer at four years old and trained so hard to become the number one player in the World.

Besides playing soccer, another hobby of my is to play/listen to music. I play in the symphonic band at West Ridge Middle School. I have a drum set in my room where i occasionally would play it during my free time. I also like to sing to rock songs and to listen to light dubstep.

Whenever I have the free time to play video games, I choose to play 1st person shooter games such as Border Lands or Black Ops. I envy the engineers that design these video games. So I decided to take a class called Gaming and Animation as an elective at my school. Black Ops is fun video game because of the exciting scenes and the frightening moments when a man on the other team jumps out from behind a bush and snipes me with his AK-47. Although I would love to play video games everyday, homeworkers, Band and especially soccer keep me busy most of the time.