Challenge Week 5: My Favorite Thing

I couldn’t live without my D.S. It was my best friend and the only entertainment I ever get accept for watching soccer. I thought watching soccer was really boring. I could play all types of games with it. My favorite game is Pokémon Advanced Adventures. When I was allowed to play games and my parents were watching me, I had to play Brain Age or some brain game like that.

I brought my D.S. everywhere I went. on airplane trips I could beat a whole Game in no problem. I was so into my games , I would never feel the turbulence. My D.S. was just too much fun. A kid’s portable dream. I did even dream that I was in a game one time. I was fighting Kirby like in Super Smash Bros. We’ll it wasn’t fun. Kirby’s special attack is to suck you in then spit you out. Well you probably know what happened.

Anyways, there were awesome features like taking pictures, 3D, or even touch screen! When I was eleven, I stopped playing with my D.S. and I just played with my phone. I then gave my D.S. to my neighbor, who is 6. Months later, I checked to see my D.S, but sadly, it was broken in half.

Anyways, me and my D.S. were buddies. Now it’s in a good place, the dumpster!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HBIMIvphgES

This is the link to the 3DS trailer.

2 thoughts on “Challenge Week 5: My Favorite Thing

1. I also played with a D.S. That I got when I was 6. I played mainly Mario and Pokemon games. Sadly my D.S. Was left on train in Minnesota and has never been seen since.

2. Although I don’t have a DS, I have played one with my little cousin. It was very fun and I wanted one really basly after that. Like the previous person who commented, my cousin lost his DS.