Dragon Ball Z Series

If you have never watched the Dragon Ball series, you haven’t yet lived life. If you are wandering what it is, it is the coolest most ridiculous and incredible anime series ever.

These guys with some weird names like Goku or Vegeta, are saiyans. Saiyans is an extremely powerful race of people with extraordinary power. Goku was sent to Earth as a infant. A man finds him on a hike and takes him home. He raises him until he was about 12. Until he dies. Goku lived on by himself, but eventually finds a wife and has a kid. He and his son, Gohan, love to fight. They have know idea they are saiyans, until one day a man named Radditz comes and tries to recruit Goku to his home town of saiyans to fight. Goku, clueless decides not too. Radditz becomes angery and fights Goku.

A Namekian named Picollo his Allie helps him fight. Goku eventually dies with Raditz from Picollo’s blast.

He then gets trained in heaven by a great master named Kaio. In the time he is trained, Picollo trains Gohan.
When Goku gets revived by the dragon balls, he fights many other saiyans that come to Earth. Eventually after a ruthless battle against the saiyans, he becomes allies with one of the saiyans, Vegeta.

He then goes on to fight many other terrible monsters like, Freeza, Cell, and Turles. Those are just some names.

I am such a huge Dragon Ball fan, I could write a book about the series with every little detail from memory.

I am very convinced that I am also a saiyan.

To be continued…

One thought on “Dragon Ball Z Series

1. Well, this means I have not yet lived life! I will ask my kids about this :- )

I like your phrase “coolest most ridiculous and incredible” anime series…it shows how passionate you are about your subject!